NZ Resuscitation Council CORE ADVANCED
NZ Resuscitation Council CORE Advanced replaced CORE Levels 5, 6 & 7.
The NZ Resuscitation Council, through its instructors, delivers CORE (Certificate of Resuscitation and Emergency Care).
The course content meets the needs of a wide range of health care professionals. The CORE Advanced course is run over a full day.
NZ Resuscitation Council CORE Advanced will meet all requirements for medical personnel and is required for GP fellowship.
NZ Resuscitation Council CORE Advanced is the current standard for dentists performing oral or intravenous sedation (excluding relative analgesia).
NZ Resuscitation Council CORE Advanced is also suitable for paramedics, anaesthetic technicians, registered nurses working in areas such as intensive care, coronary care and emergency departments.
In addition there will be an assessment of the above skills (excluding trauma management), a 25 question quiz and an ECG rhythm identification test. More information on the quiz and ECG test can be found here
More information on this course can be found on the NZ Resuscitation Council website here
- The NZ Resuscitation Council CORE resource - Resuscitation: A Guide for Advanced Rescuers (1st Ed.) is the current book. This replaces the NZ Resuscitation Council Advanced Resuscitation Manual (2012) and is used to prepare for both the course, ECG test and quiz.
- This can be hired from Emcare, please contact us to enquire.
- Alternatively, you can purchase a new manual from the NZ Resuscitation Council here.
- A minimum of three weeks is recommended for pre-reading and study of the course manual.
- Supplementary electronic pre-reading will also be supplied by Emcare.
- Further information around the NZ Resuscitation Council CORE Advanced course format and content can be found here.
- Please be aware that the NZ Resuscitation Council require a minimum of four participants to run a CORE Advanced course. While we endeavour to ensure minimum numbers but if participants do not arrive on the day of the course we will be unable to run the CORE Advanced course.
Emcare are endorsed by the following companies and organisations
Copyright 2020 Emcare. Terms and Conditions